By Nigel Ray,Grant Walker
Read or Download Adams Memorial Symposium on Algebraic Topology: Volume 2 (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) PDF
Similar geometry & topology books
This e-book bargains an advent to the speculation of differentiable manifolds and fiber bundles. It examines bundles from the perspective of metric differential geometry: Euclidean bundles, Riemannian connections, curvature, and Chern-Weil thought are mentioned, together with the Pontrjagin, Euler, and Chern attribute periods of a vector package.
"A lucid and masterly survey. " — arithmetic GazetteProfessor Pedoe is well known as a great instructor and a good geometer. His skills in either components are basically obtrusive during this self-contained, well-written, and lucid creation to the scope and strategies of easy geometry. It covers the geometry often incorporated in undergraduate classes in arithmetic, with the exception of the speculation of convex units.
Metric and Differential Geometry grew out of a equally named convention held at Chern Institute of arithmetic, Tianjin and Capital basic collage, Beijing. many of the contributions to this quantity conceal a huge diversity of issues in metric and differential geometry, together with metric areas, Ricci movement, Einstein manifolds, Kähler geometry, index concept, hypoelliptic Laplacian and analytic torsion.
The e-book demonstrates the advance of vital geometry on domain names of homogeneous areas when you consider that 1990. It covers a variety of issues, together with research on multidimensional Euclidean domain names and Riemannian symmetric areas of arbitrary ranks in addition to fresh paintings on section area and the Heisenberg team.
- Algebraic Projective Geometry (Oxford Classic Texts in the Physical Sciences)
- Trigonometry (Gelfand Mathematical Seminar)
- Geometry and Complexity Theory (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- Lernbuch Lineare Algebra und Analytische Geometrie: Das Wichtigste ausführlich für das Lehramts- und Bachelorstudium (German Edition)
- Compact Riemann Surfaces: An Introduction to Contemporary Mathematics (Universitext)
- Computational Geometry in C (Cambridge Tracts in Theoretical Computer Science)
Extra info for Adams Memorial Symposium on Algebraic Topology: Volume 2 (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
Adams Memorial Symposium on Algebraic Topology: Volume 2 (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series) by Nigel Ray,Grant Walker